About our Community
Surrounded by natural bushland, this peaceful Community is nestled among the trees of the Kawana Forest. With plenty of lounge and garden areas to enjoy with visiting family and friends and a range of entertainment options available, your social calendar will fill up in no time. The vibrant Community is designed to bring people together while providing a comfortable and quiet space to establish a home.
- Community facilities including: swimming pool, community hall, café, putting green, gym and cinema
- Community transport (for trips into town, etc.)
- Access to the University of the Third Age
- Pet friendly
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Dedicated Lifestyle Manager
- Level walkway allowing direct access to walking tracks.
About Kawana Waters:
We’re located 4km away from Kawana Waters and close to the Mooloolah River to the north, the ocean to the east and Currimundi Lake to the south. The area is famed for its heathland flowers and is surrounded by lush bushland.
IRT Woodlands is only a short drive or bus ride away from Kawana Shoppingworld (with over 100 retailers), Kawana Aquatic Centre, Caloundra Golf Course and a range of other entertainment and lifestyle options. During the sunny months, walk along the Mooloolah River and follow the path that winds up to the Point Cartwright Lighthouse Reserve. Picnic and barbecue areas can be found at the river entrance or by Currimundi Lake.